It is not just the way to hold your trousers up. It is the way to complete the neat and efficient look.
Accessories are the things which not only complete the look but also enhance your personality. Among such accessories belts are the only accessories which can’t be overlooked. Though everyone wears a belt, not everyone wears it the right way. The key to complete the edgier and sharp look is to wear your belt the right way.
- Match it Right: You need to match your clothing and belt in the right way. Make it a point that your shoes and belt match each other. At times contrasting colours in trousers and belt may do the good but match your belt with your shoes in the right way.
- Keep It Simple: The flashing and big buckles are now a thing of past. Now the trend is to keep your clothing simple, neat and sophisticated. Don’t use the big, heavy and bulky buckles now. Go with the flow. Instead of the big buckled belts opt for webbed, plaited leather or the even bolder coloured canvas belts.
- Keep your fit perfect: A belt’s primary function isn’t to hold your trousers up but to differentiate between your upper and lower half. Keep the fitting of your trouser perfect so that you don’t rely on your belt to keep your trouser up.
- Try something different: Match different colours with the perfect combinations. Bright colours can elevate the dull and boring look and make you perfectly outstanding.
- Use Belt As Per The Occasion: For formal occasions opt for the formal black belts with holes in it whereas for casual occasions you can try the trendier and shinier belts. Orange belts would work well with your brown chinos.