Want to step out in style this winters? Well for that shun all those bulky heavy jackets and the under layered clothes. Girls you can ace the style game this winters and still keep cold at bay with the help of our perfectly compiled wardrobe suggestions.
- Long Coats: Long coats are a must have for winters. Be it a fun outing or a social gathering warm coats have always been in trend. You can never be let down if you sport the right sized long coat as per your body structure. Long coats paired up with high heeled ankle length boots and jeans will definitely win laurels from onlookers.
- Woollen Midis: Woollen midis are a thing which can make you look curvier and will keep you warm at the same time. Get a stunning woollen midi dress straightway. Pair it up with a glamorous pair of heels and flaunt your curves. You are good to go girl.
- Chinos and jumpers: For the office goers it becomes a great pain to decide what to wear to look trendier and also subtle. For all our lovely office going ladies we can suggest this brilliant combination of chinos paired up with stylish warm jumpers. If you opt for the jumpers with a lace collars you are definitely going to rule the office like a boss.
- High necks and Palazzos: No one can deny the utter necessity of owning a high neck for winters. These high necks serve a dual purpose. Besides saving us from the bitter chilly winters they make us look better by highlighting our shoulders and neck. The high neck teamed up with palazzos are a completely sensible dress up which will help you nail the perfect look this winter.
- Bomber Jackets and Skinny Jeans: The good thing about this winters is that the good old bomber jackets are back in vogue. These can be paired up with a tight fit skinny jeans to look adorable effortlessly and stay chic.