HOW TO ORDER
Ordering your belts and buckles at Leather Belts Online is easy!
Browse through our catalogs and click on the belt you want to order.
- Click “Add to Cart” to add your chosen product in your list of purchases. On the same page, enter how many orders you want under Quantity.
- Click View Cart to check your current selections, or go back to the catalogs to look at other products.
- Clicking the View Cart takes you to the Cart screen. On the Cart screen, enter your coupon code – for discounts – if you have any.
- Under Calculate Shipping, choose your country of destination. Then enter your State or Province. Lastly, apply your Zip Code.
- Your Order Total is displayed on the right. Click “Proceed to Checkout” for payment.
- As a new customer, you have two options: Checkout as a Guest, or Create New Account. Creating a new account allows you to retrieve your information quickly for succeeding orders.
- As a returning customer with a user account, enter your username or email and password at the Login portion of the screen.
- Enter your billing and shipping details. If you are a returning customer, entering your login information will automatically fill in your billing and shipping details.
- Choose your payment method. You can use a direct bank transfer, cheque payment, or Paypal.
- Once all the information is complete, click Place Order.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order. It will contain valuable information such as your tracking number, payment amount, and expected date of delivery, among others. Do keep this on file for future references.
Other important information:
You will be required to choose whether to purchase items as an individual or corporate customer. This will be used for proper preparation of your official receipt.
The Wish List button also is available. Use this to “bookmark” products that you wish to purchase in your next visit.
As always, the Leather Belts Online team is available 24/7 to answer your questions or clarifications. Just give us a call or email and we will be with you shortly.