Want to look better in 2017 than you did in 2016? Our grooming experts have a few resolutions that you must stick to all throughout 2017.
- Own a great pair of shoes: It is high time that you invest in a really nice and comfortable pair of shoes. As the age old saying goes you can judge a man by his shoes. The high costs may deter some of you from owning them but the comfort and the quality is worth paying for. Give it a thought and buy before it’s too late.
- Have a good suit in your wardrobe: As Barney Stinson always says Suit Up you must pay heed to what he says. No matter whatever your profession is, someday or other you are surely going to need a suit. Classic single-breasted, two-button suit in charcoal grey or navy blue is the perfect fit for every occasion.
- Buy a light blue shirt: White is an essential for every man’s wardrobe. But besides white, blue colour is one of the most preferred colour for a sharp and precise look. Having a clean blue shirt hung up in the closet you are never out of decent clothing option.
- Upgrade to Polos and Sport Shirts: Gone are the days of T-Shirts. Though are absolutely fine for gym and household chores, they can’t be relied upon when you intend to make an appearance at a public event. A plain, dark coloured, well fitted polo is the best thing that can give you a casual look without putting you out of ease.
- Look beyond Denims: Though denims are great, tough and reliable, this is a high time you embark upon. Get a custom made classically styled trouser to stand out in the crowd. These aren’t common among the young crowd and this uniqueness will surely work wonders for you.